Intro... and I thought for a while what to put here about me. :) What do you wanna know? I am just a simple guy working in an IT Company handling Operations and Project Management. I'm also going through a torturous 16 months "express" double degree course at Kaplan APMI - Murdoch University. In this blog, you will basically find alot of nonsense from me.

I like to complain and yes I complain alot but for things that are not right. If you know me well enough then you will know that I always complain for a reason :D otherwise I am just like any quiet guy next door starring at the laptop screen.

This blog details my daily experiences as well as my training for my runs. I have taken an interest in running since last year and I am working towards completing a Marathon this year... Do feel free to comment or message me I will definitely reply and if you need to email me, feel free to drop your emails to terencetkp@gmail.com!
 
 
>> work? taking a toll on me ..
>> long time no post hor!
>> Lots of Fun in My Life but why is it back again?
>> Part 2: Exams Results and Nike Human Race
>> Part 1 of a Long Waited Entry: Singapore Bay Run a...
>> its tough being a trainer
>> Random Thoughts..
>> finally its over!
>> Long Post Part 2!
>> Long Post ahead! Watch out!
 
>> November 2007
>> December 2007
>> January 2008
>> February 2008
>> March 2008
>> April 2008
>> May 2008
>> June 2008
>> July 2008
>> August 2008
>> September 2008
>> October 2008
 
>> SG Runners
>> May My Run
>> Bad Guys Win
 
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
//AH HUH!
gosh it must have been at least 1000 years since I last posted and the usual reason? "I'm busy and I don't have the time to blog.."

AH HUH! When will I ever change and say things like Wee I had done this today.. ate ths today.. bought this that day and practically have an update on my blog everyday? NEVER!

I seriously doubt I have the time especially I am now very packed with work and my Final Year Project. FYP's pretty worrying with all the things to be done and the amount of time that I have.. its equates to SO DEAD.
posted by Terence @ 11:59 PM| comments? (0)