Intro... and I thought for a while what to put here about me. :) What do you wanna know? I am just a simple guy working in an IT Company handling Operations and Project Management. I'm also going through a torturous 16 months "express" double degree course at Kaplan APMI - Murdoch University. In this blog, you will basically find alot of nonsense from me.

I like to complain and yes I complain alot but for things that are not right. If you know me well enough then you will know that I always complain for a reason :D otherwise I am just like any quiet guy next door starring at the laptop screen.

This blog details my daily experiences as well as my training for my runs. I have taken an interest in running since last year and I am working towards completing a Marathon this year... Do feel free to comment or message me I will definitely reply and if you need to email me, feel free to drop your emails to terencetkp@gmail.com!
 
 
>> Lots of Fun in My Life but why is it back again?
>> Part 2: Exams Results and Nike Human Race
>> Part 1 of a Long Waited Entry: Singapore Bay Run a...
>> its tough being a trainer
>> Random Thoughts..
>> finally its over!
>> Long Post Part 2!
>> Long Post ahead! Watch out!
>> bloody day
>> run away run away
 
>> November 2007
>> December 2007
>> January 2008
>> February 2008
>> March 2008
>> April 2008
>> May 2008
>> June 2008
>> July 2008
>> August 2008
>> September 2008
>> October 2008
 
>> SG Runners
>> May My Run
>> Bad Guys Win
 
Monday, October 13, 2008
//long time no post hor!
yeah its been a long time since i last posted!

I have been very busy.. extremely busy with running, work and school. Today I had got that bit of time to pack my room, take some photos and of course to update my blog as I am down with a flu. Had to give training run a miss today so yeah that explains.

I am really busy to blog because I am tied up every week with loads of work. Work seems like never ending, especially with the amount of mistakes that my staff is making and the number of explain emails I have to type to customers.. its not making my job any easier. At the same time, there are the projects that are on going that I have to manage. Though one of the major ones recently launch already, it seems that there are still some tiny weeny enhancements that they want to make and that will mean follow ups. There's also another system that I had worked on previously and its like coming back to me now. They want to do enhancements so I am like the best person to do the development for it. So yes, project management, operations management and development all in one!

Sometimes I really wonder why do I have so much work to do? Is it my own time management that is bad or is there just too many things for me to cover at the same time? I guess it will be good to take away project management so that I can fully concentrate on my BPO Department and its operations and to see how I can improve its internal processes.. but yeah easier said than done!

School work has been hectic. Final Year Project seems to be the WORST subject ever. There's practically a delivery EVERY WEEK! So far back to back we have done up a requirement and analysis paper of 50 over pages, a project management plan of 60 over pages and a design and architecture paper of close to 100 pages! its pure madness especially we're only at the documentation stage! there's still the development and so on.. geez i duno if I can really manage all that!

So yeah work is like mondays to fridays, school is like wed and friday evenings.. so tues and thurs and saturdays is like dedicated to my runs. I am now part of team fat bird so I have to do duties on tues and thursdays. These two days are the days that I really can rest and relax as I am doing things that I now enjoy doing. Its great to cheer people on and to run with them and to share with them your experience and story. Though I don't have alot of experience to share but I have come along way of LOSING MY WEIGHT, and I would like to share that experience with some of the i-runners, especially the ladies who are running to lose weight and to stay healthy.

Saturday / Sunday will be the days that I embark on my Long steady distance runs for stand chart. I am training with my team fat bird so yeah its an enjoyable run. Though I barely made it for two of the runs, last week's run of 26km seems to be quite ok! I was doing at a comfortable pace as I talk with beverly and stop for water breaks.

Yeah so you can see that i am really busy and at the same time I am heading the newsletter team for fatbird. Its really interesting to be doing that.. and this is just the beginning. There will be more contributions to come! :)

For the next few weeks, I will still be focusing my time on my weekly trainings as well as my work. FYP i hope i will be able to pull through. My team mates has been great and I don't wish to let anyone of them down. Yeah so I will work hard for the 3 jobs that I have in hand! School, Work and Runs!

That's all now though. Here's a banner that I have done up for fat birds! Do support our blog! :)

posted by Terence @ 12:02 AM| comments? (0)