Intro... and I thought for a while what to put here about me. :) What do you wanna know? I am just a simple guy working in an IT Company handling Operations and Project Management. I'm also going through a torturous 16 months "express" double degree course at Kaplan APMI - Murdoch University. In this blog, you will basically find alot of nonsense from me.

I like to complain and yes I complain alot but for things that are not right. If you know me well enough then you will know that I always complain for a reason :D otherwise I am just like any quiet guy next door starring at the laptop screen.

This blog details my daily experiences as well as my training for my runs. I have taken an interest in running since last year and I am working towards completing a Marathon this year... Do feel free to comment or message me I will definitely reply and if you need to email me, feel free to drop your emails to terencetkp@gmail.com!
 
 
>> Random Thoughts..
>> finally its over!
>> Long Post Part 2!
>> Long Post ahead! Watch out!
>> bloody day
>> run away run away
>> I-Run
>> Long Post AHead!
>> finally there's a closure..
>> time management / f*cking pissed off / 6km Simei Run
 
>> November 2007
>> December 2007
>> January 2008
>> February 2008
>> March 2008
>> April 2008
>> May 2008
>> June 2008
>> July 2008
>> August 2008
>> September 2008
>> October 2008
 
>> SG Runners
>> May My Run
>> Bad Guys Win
 
Thursday, August 21, 2008
//its tough being a trainer
Finally! I have finished conducting 6 to 8 training sessions for a customer of mine. Had to do alot of talking and explaining of the system for the whole day since Monday and was practically repeating myself for like duno how many 1000 times. It made me extremely exhausted as I have to wake up at 6 daily to get changed and head on down early to the training location at raffles place and i ended up getting a bad throat from it. Worst of all, AHM is just a few days away and I have been telling myself that I can't afford to fall sick!

On Tuesday, I popped by I-Run, not for a run but just to say hi to everyone since I am around the vicinity. It was fun seeing everyone and I had the urge to just run, but hehe had to be disciplined and rest. :D. However, today I went for I-run with quincy, Justin (ckoksing), zco, froot loops and with Sean Tan and Babe Nyan. Valda was supposed to join me too but she was too tied up with her work so hope to see her again. Today's run was pretty fun but I couldnt join them for coffee / tea as I had promised babe nyan and sean to go for dinner. Nevertheless, dinner was great as we went back to Changi Village to makan :D It was a walk down memory lane la, afterall I always go to that place during my army days so seeing the wanton mee stall and nasilemak was just heaven, and surprisingly, the lady selling the wanton mee still remembers me! gosh! ><

Will be going back to office tomorrow. had planned to stay home to rest but I am worried about the deployment of a project as well as the guys in office (as I have not been back since I went for my exams leave) so yeah tomorrow will be another tiring day for me. I plan to pop by Running lab to check out some socks and stuffs and maybe school to collect textbooks as well for the next trimester. I am now eagerly waiting for the results of the exams as it will determine if I have to take just one unit (IT Project) or two units (IT Project and PM Management). If i pass then I would have to take only IT project to finish the course and that will of course be something to celebrate about for me.

I am ending my entry today with two group photos from the nike training run. (FrootLoops and Sleek as the poster boys!). Thanks Brokie for uploading the pictures. I am really loving my runs now! :D




posted by Terence @ 11:29 PM| comments? (0)